Ponderosa Hills is a neighborhood near and dear to me, because I grew up there. Situated to the east of Parker road, Ponderosa hills sets atop a hilly forested area in unincorporated Douglas county. A mixture of dirt and concrete roads cross over beautiful wooded terrain – abundant with wildlife such as deer and foxes, living in Ponderosa hills has all the benefits of a rural home with the convenience of being close to town. Estimated home values in Ponderosa Hills are sitting at a median price of $586k.
Please Feel free to download this Ponderosa Hills neighborhood profile report!
Well Water Testing
Landscape and Land Management
Small Acreage Land Managment
- Tree and Shrubs, Mountain Pine Beetle, from Colorado State University
- Mountain Pine Beetle, from CSU
- Two publications from CSU on Ips beetle: Brochure and web page
- Ips beetle management, a publication from Colorado State Parks, passed to us during an assessment of our neighborhood trees (click here to read the full assessment).
- Leafy Spurge Info, from Douglas County
- Flea Beetle (SpurgeÃ‚Â’s nemesis) from North Dakota State University
- Various noxious weeds, fromÃ‚Â Colorado Department of Agriculture Noxious Weed control.
- Flowers, shrubs and trees that our deer will not eat (University of Nebraska)
- Arapahoe Library
- Aurora Library
- Douglas County Library (general)
- Douglas County Library – Parker Branch
Utilities, Energy and Efficiency
- Douglas County School District
- Pine Lane Primary
- Pine Lane Intermediary
- Sierra Middle School
- Chaparral High School
REALTOR ® | HomeSmart Cherry Creek | 720 260 0977
Latest posts by caleb (see all)
- Spirit Ridge Open House Festival Saturday August 19 - August 18, 2017
- 20 Mile Tap house - August 17, 2017
- An ode to another great Colorado Renaissance Festival - August 9, 2017